Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Does E-Mail Make You Lie More

Yes email does not make me lie more, any online type of communication does. But I dont see why email would make someone lie more, and I never herd of anything like this before.  If i were going to lie to someone I might aswell not even send the email. But thats just me

I dont think readers of email messages should be skeptical. Its unhealthy to think that everyone that is sending you an email is lying. Theres not much to this, people lie regardless if you are going to be so afraid of someone lying to you in an email, you might as well do the same thing in person.

Does this make me reconsider how I interact with others, no. People lie, you deal with people that lie all the time on the internet. To think one more person is going to make a difference is ridiculous. Thats just like asking if you are going to act differently in person if someone lied to you.

Yes I find this whole study to be truthful but just not for email. I have never gotten an email in which someone lied to me, but with other situations Ive been in this doesnt sound too far off. But I also find this study stupid, all this study does is show that people lie when they are not in front of others. Wow amazing, like nobody knew that.

No comments:

Post a Comment